Finale Ligure is located in the beautiful Riviera delle Palme in the province of Savona.
The seaside resort includes four villages, each with its own identity:
- on the sea: the lively Finalmarina, the quieter Finalpia and the splendid Varigotti village
- in the hinterland: the ancient Finalborgo, capital of Marquisate Del Carretto
The Finale area is a special territory with a double soul, on the sea as well as inland, with views and emotions to be enjoyed throughout the year between beach and hill, from climbing to scuba diving - to the countless and suggestive tracks by mountain bike or on foot, to paragliding, to freeclimbing, to sailing, to windsurfing, etc.
Wide and sandy beaches, four kilometers of coastline, promenade outlined by flower beds and luxuriant vegetation, endless bars and restaurants, a thousand shops for a shopping always up to date
- Arch of Margaret of Spain and Carlo Alberto
- SquareVittorio Emanuele II
- Castelfranco, Medieval Center of Finalborgo
- Castel Govone
- Varigotti, with the beautiful Baia dei Saraceni, an ancient natural shelter with crystal clear water and seabed rich in life.
- Manie plateau, in full Mediterranean scrub just overhanging the sea, a true oasis kissed by smells of brackish and basil.